Latest PECL Releases:
- ip2proxy 3.0.3
Fixed wrong ip2proxy.c file.
- swoole 5.0.0
* Added max_concurrency option for Server
* Added max_retries option for CoroutineHttpClient
* Added name_resolver global option
* Added upload_max_filesize option for Server
* Added Coroutine::getExecuteTime()
* Added SWOOLE_DISPATCH_CONCURRENT_LB dispatch_mode for Server
- Enhanced type system, added types for parameters and return values of all functions
- Optimized error handling, all constructors will throw exceptions when fail
- Adjusted the default mode of Server, the default is SWOOLE_BASE mode
- Migrate pgsql coroutine client to core
- Contains all bugfixes from the 4.8.x branch
- Removed PSR-0 style class names
- Removed the automatic addition of Event::wait() in shutdown function
- Removed Server::tick/after/clearTimer/defer aliases
- Removed –enable-http/–enable-swoole-json, adjusted to be enable by default
- Deprecated CoroutineRedis and CoroutineMySQL
- ip2proxy 3.0.2
fix description and files
- ip2location 8.1.2
added address type and category.
- datadog_trace 0.76.2
– Check for datadog-profiling in startup only instead of inside a message_handler #1670. This fixes a possible crash when all of tracer, profiler and appsec are loaded.
– Add opcode shutdown handlers, fix integrations after repeated minit #1669. This fixes a crash when using reload on apache (sending SIGUSR1).
– (PHP 7) Fix curl wrapper use after free #1662. This fixes a possible crash when curl handles are manually released within destructors inside the PHP shutdown sequence.
– Fix -Werror=address-of-packed-member (#1664).
- Skip curl test if curl is not loaded #1668
- Fix crash with SAPI env vars DataDog/dd-prof-php#46
- Avoid .message_handler due to upstream bug DataDog/dd-prof-php#47
- scoutapm 1.8.1
– Added automation to upload DLL for Windows releases (#112)
- mysql_xdevapi 8.0.30