The "24 Days in December" project is an effort to share "thoughts from the PHPamily", members of the PHP community from all levels of experience and "age" in the community. For the month of December they’ve posted several articles, each from a member of the community building up to Christmas. If you haven’t been reading along, here’s a selection of the posts so far:
- My Year in the PHP Community by Holger Woltersdorf
- Make a Difference by Adam Englander
- Kid Friendly PHP by Elena Kolevska
- My Journey into the PHP Community by Ekin Bayar
- The Power of the Language by * Ramon de la Fuente*
These are just a few of the great articles so far so be sure to check out the full list for perspectives and thoughts from other members of the community.